The producer of welding equipment Firm “SELMA” (Ukraine) proposes to you comprehensive decisions for welding and cutting in shipbuilding and ship-repair, in particular:
- for manual arc welding with coated electrode on direct current.
- for MIG/MAG welding with electrode wire in shielding gases.
- for automatic welding under flux and in shielding gases.
- for argon-arc welding with non-consumable electrode in shielding gases.
- for manual and automatic air-plasma cutting of metals.
- for edge preparation of metal sheets for welding.
For manual arc welding on direct curren:
1) Compact, light, energy saving inverters VD-162, VD-200 for welding on direct current with coated electrode on nooks and height.
2) Multistation sources VDM-6303S on 4 stations, VDM-1202S on 8 stations, VDM-1600S on 10 stations. Welding current adjustment per each station is provided by ballast rheostats.
3) Welding converters KSU-320 (MMA, MIG/MAG) and KSU-500 (MMA, MIG/MAG). KSU is electronic voltage regulator, could be used in multi-station machines instead of ballast rheostats.
Main advantages of KSU:
- to reduce essentially the power consumption,
- to move off the welding station on length up to 200m from welding sources.
- KSU is electro safety.
- using KSU with wire feeder it is possible to get the system of multi-station MIG/MAG welding;
- KSU has characteristics like inverter but it doesn’t depend on fluctuation of temperature and humidity.
For manual MIG/MAG welding on direct current in shielding gases:
1) For welding with solid and powder wires in different positions the compact light wire feeders PDG-322M and PDG-421 in complete of power source VD-320 KS, VDU-506 and VDU-511 are used. These wire feeders provide stabilization of wire feed speed and voltage feedback on the engine of wire feeding. It allows to make quality welding on the distance up to 30m from the power source.
2) For MIG/MAG welding of yacht’s bodies, compact ships of aluminium and their alloys we propose new machine – the power source VS-450 synergic in complete with wire feeders PDG-421, PDG-312-5, PDGO-510.
For automatic welding under flux or in shielding gases:
1) ADF-1000, ADF-1250 in complete with power source VDU-1000 and VDU-1250. They allow weld line-to-line, angle joints by slope electrode, T-joints, overcloak joints. VDU-1250.
2) Compact automat ASU-5 is designed for under flux welding of angle joints of rectilinear, curvilinear, and ring stiffening rib with height up to 170 mm.
3) Universal compact automat ADFG-630 for welding under flux or in shielding gases. It is used for welding line-to-line, angle, overcloak and V-joints.
4) Automat ADF-1002 (type of 2TS-17S) for automatic under flux arc welding of T-joints of carbon and alloy steel by two slope electrodes.
5) Automat ADF-1000 TWIN for single-layer and multi-layers under flux welding by binary wire (cleft arc).
For argon-arc welding by non-consumable electrode for nonferrous metal:
1) For welding in cabined conditions we propose compact complexes for argon-arc welding on direct current KSU-320 TIG, KSU-500 TIG in complete with microprocessor control unit BU-TIG and multistation power source VDM-type.
2) For stationary welding works we propose universal machine for welding on direct and alternating current all types of metal and allows UDGU-251 AC/DC, UDGU-351 AC/DC, UDGU-501 AC/DC.
For manual and automatic cutting all ferrous and non-ferrous metal:
1) For manual air-plasma cutting – machines UVPR-120 and UVPR-200.
2) For completing the complexes of automatic cutting portal-type we propose UVPR-200 and UVPR-400.
For preparation edges of sheets for weldingwe propose mobile high-speed edge beveling machines MKS-21U. Using such machines is allows to automatize the process of edges preparations. It allows to rise the labour productivity, simplify the technological process and minimize labor costs.
Firm SELMA provides warranty service and further service backup. All equipment of trade mark “SELMA” is produced in accordance with requirements of management system ISO-9001:2000, which is verified by TUV NORD CERT, and ecological management system ISO 14001:2006.