We suggest you to familiarize yourself with commercial offer of OJSC Electromachine-Building Plant “Firm SELMA” (Simferopol) regarding the delivery of electric welding equipment for building sector.
OJSC «Firm SELMA» is a leading enterprise in the field of manufacture of electric welding equipment in Ukraine and CIS countries. The nomenclature of the products being manufactured consists of more than 100 names of welding machines for all types of electric arc welding. Our equipment is widely used and successfully applied in the building of civil and industrial objects. In particular, we offer to construction and contracting organizations the following electric welding equipment:
1) For civil and erection works outdoors – equipment for welding with coated electrodes in a wide range of welding currents:
- Transformers TDM-180, TDM-200, TDM -315, TDM -450, TDM -403, TDM -505 type for the welding at AC current. A distinctive feature of the transformers is their reliability and simplicity of work.
- Rectifiers VD-306М1, VD-306S1 type for the welding at DC current for reliable welding of the main joints.
- Compact, lightweight, energy-conserving inverter sources for the welding at DC current VD-162, VD-200 type permit to make welding in hard-to-reach places and at a height.
- Multioperator rectifiers VDM-6303 (4 stations), VDM-1202S (8 stations), VDM-1600 (10 stations) type for the welding at DC current permit to create a system of several welding stations being supplied from one source.
- Welding converters KSU-320 and KSU-500 type for the welding with coated electrodes, for semi-automatic welding with electrode wire in shielding gas, when completed with wire feeder. Also there are KSU models for argon arc welding with non-consumable electrode. As a power supply for KSU there can be used multioperator rectifiers, or special compact power units. KSU use instead of ballast rheostats in complete with multioperator rectifiers will permit to reduce the power consumption considerably because of high coefficient of efficiency - 95%. KSU will exclude the interference of simultaneously working welding stations, will provide welding works when moving away from the source up to 200m, and also during welding will secure the welder against high voltage while working at heights and on metal surfaces. Thanks to the small weight (8 kg) and overall dimensions, it’s easy to move it in erection conditions of building.
- Movable diesel welding machines ADD type for the welding with coated electrodes up to 400А in field conditions, where there is no supply of the stationary electrical network.
2) For the manufacture of complicated metalwares of trade complexes, sports constructions, bridges, road platforms, tunnels, we offer the equipment for semiautomatic and automatic welding.
- Semiautomatic machines for the welding with electrode wire in shielding gas PDG-351, PDG-421 with VD-320KS, PDG-312-5 with VS-450, PDGO-510 with BDU-511, PDGO-601 with VDU-601. The use of semiautomatic machines will increase the efficiency and quality of welding works.
- Automatic machines for the submerged arc welding and welding in shielding gas ADG-630, ADFG-630, ADF-800, ADF-1000, ADF-1000 (TVIN), ADF-1250, ТС-17C, ADF-1002 (2ТS-17S) independently weld the big thicknesses of metal and big extension joints.
- For preparation of the sheeting for automatic and semiautomatic welding, we offer a unique technology of edge beveling with the help of machines MKS-21U. The use of machines MKS-21U will permit to increase labor productivity, to simplify the technological process of assembling and welding of metalwares, and also to minimize labor inputs, with the guarantee of exact accordance to the standards of derivable edge.
3) For the welding of all types of nonferrous metals and alloys, being used for the inside and outside finishing works, namely for the manufacture and assembling of stairs, railing, balcony balustrades and other products of alumimium, copper and stainless steel, we offer the machines for argon arc welding with non-consumable electrode UDGU-251 AC/DC and UDGU-351 AC/DC. These machines will provide a high quality of welding joint without the post-processing of joint after welding.
4) For metal cutting and cutting of the sheeting, we offer the machines for air plasma cutting UVPR-120, UVPR-200, UVPR-2001 type. Air plasma cutting will provide high speed and high quality of cutting with minimum costs in comparison with gas cutting.
Our firm provides guarantee service of the equipment within 1 year and also supports manning of the equipment within the whole period of exploitation. In case of need we make welders training, balancing and commissioning directly on the site.
The quality of the manufactured products is confirmed by certificates of conformity of State Standard of Ukraine, and also by certified in manufacture of International Systems of proving of the products quality ISO-9001-2001 and TUV (Germany).