Welding equipment of trade mark “SELMA” is used for construction and repair of oil and gas pipelines and oil reservoirs.
Machines VD-306 DK and VD-506 DK were specially designed upon order of enterprises of oil and gas industry of Russia. They show an excellent work on the most complete sections of OJSC «Gasprom», «Transneft’» (see photos). Welding multisystems VD-306DK, VD-506DK are approved by “All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Gas” and “All-Russian Scientific Research Institute on construction and maintenance of pipelines and objects of fuel-energy complex” and are recommended for execution of welding works at construction and repair of oil and gas pipe lines.
Universal welding multisystems on a basis of rectifiers VD-306 DK and VD-506 DK have a change-over to three types of voltage-current characteristics for semiautomatic welding, in complete with supply mechanism, and also for manual arc welding with electrodes with basic and cellulose cover, and for argon arc welding with non-consumable electrode in complete with control unit BUSP-TIG. It should be mentioned that argon arc welding with non-consumable electrode is being realized at direct current, i.е. for the welding of high-alloy steel, copper, cast iron, brass. Rectifiers VD-306 DK and VD-506 DK provide a reliable work in field conditions at temperature from -40 С˚, up to +50 С˚, accurate adjusting and stability of the welding mode, in case of power line fluctuations and temperature changes, they are equipped with thermal protection against overcharge of the transformer and rectifier assemblies. Rectifiers can be completed additionally with remote-control desk for remote control of welding parameters on the distance up to 30 meters, and also can be completed with a device for decreasing of the idling voltage of welding sources BSN-10 type which is designed for protection the welder against electrical shock.
The offered structural decision about the assembling of universal welding multisystems on a basis of modular approach is a new decision in welding technique. The main advantages of the designed multisystems are:
- a higher mobility of each separate technological unit, that is very important during repair works in field conditions.
- a higher reparability of each separate technological unit and reliability of the universal device itself;
- this device can be used practically in all spheres of repair welding technologies.
- there is a protection of welder against electrical shock provided.
- in field conditions it can work from generator with the power 36 КWatt.
Also for repair of oil and gas pipelines we propose:
1) Welding rectifiers with electronic adjustment of welding current VD-306D and VD-506D for the welding with coated electrode in mode MMA-DC and also for the welding in mode TIG-DC in complete with control unit BUSP-TIG.
2) Multi-station rectifiers VDM-6303S (4 welding stations), VDM-1202S (8 welding stations), VDM-1600S (10 welding stations) for the welding at direct current permit to create a system of several welding stations being supplied from one source. The regulation of welding current of each station is being realized with the help of ballast rheostats RB-302.
3) Welding converters KSU-320 and KSU-500 type for the welding with coated electrodes, for semi-automatic welding by electrode wire in shielding gas, when completed with wire feeder. Also there are KSU models for argon arc welding by non-consumable electrode. As a power supply for KSU there can be used multioperator rectifiers, or special compact power units. KSU use instead of ballast rheostats in complete with multioperator rectifiers will permit to reduce the power consumption considerably because of high coefficient of efficiency - 95%. KSU will exclude the interference of simultaneously working welding stations, will provide welding works when moving away from the source up to 200m, and also during welding will secure the welder against high voltage while working at heights and on metal surfaces. Thanks to the small weight (8 kg) and overall dimensions it is easy to move them in assembling conditions.
4) For manual metal cutting we offer air plasma cutting machines UVPR-120, UVPR-200 type. Air plasma cutting will provides high speed and high quality of the cutting with minimum costs in comparison with gas cutting.
Firm SELMA provides warranty service and further service backup. All equipment of trade mark “SELMA” is produced in accordance with requirements of management system ISO-9001:2000, which is verified by TUV NORD CERT, and ecological management system ISO 14001:2006.