OJSC “Electromachine-building plant “Firm SELMA” is one of the biggest manufactures of electrowelding equipment for all types of arc welding.
For solving practice tasks on increasing the reliability and operating life of railway transport we propose electric welding equipment for complex decision of works on welding and cutting.
For repair works:
- Compact, light, energy saving inverters VD-162, VD-200 for welding on direct current with coated electrode on nooks and height.
- Transformers TDM-180, TDM-200, TDM-250, TDM-315, TDM-403, TDM-450, TDM-505 for welding at alternating current with coated electrode.
- Rectifiers VD-306M1, VD-306C1, VD-306D, VD-506D for welding at direct current with coated electrode.
- Semiautomatic machines PDG-252, PDG-251, PDG-351 for welding with electrode wire in atmosphere of protective gases.
Features of this equipment are simplicity of structure, reliability, durability, mobility, easy moving in operating conditions
For renewal of depreciated parts:
For overlaying of shafting, wheelpairs etc in atmosphere of protective gases or under flux we propose semiautomatic machines PDG-421, PDG-312-5, PDGO-508, PDGO-510, PDGO-601 in complete with power sources VS-300B, VS-450, VDG-401, VDU-506S, VDU-601S, VS-600, VDU-1000.
For improving works on aluminium and their alloys we propose welding source VS-450 and also version with synergic control as a complete of semiautomatic machine.
- PDG-421 – compact and light, for wire cassette 5kg, allows make welding works on distance up to 40m.
- PDG-312-5, PDGO-508S, PDGO-510, PDGO-601 – for stationary works on wire cassette 15 kg; powerful engine of the drive ensures possibility of wire feeding from parcel.
- PDGO-602 with step adjustment of wire feeding speed due to replaceable gears; is designed for welding in heavy-load condition.
It is possible to mount on feeders PDG-421 and PDG-312-5 digital indication of welding current and voltage.
All feeders could be completed with any power source of our production VDG, VDU, VS types from 300A to 1000A because of universal supplying control board on feeders.
For welding of nonferrous metal:
Universal machines for argon arc welding UDGU-251 AC/DC, UDGU-351 AC/DC, UDGU-501 AC/DC allow weld practically all types of metals, provide non-contact ignition of the arc (due to oscillator), adjustment of smooth rising of the current, welding-up of craters and protection of welding pool after welding.
For cutting of metal sheets (including nonferrous):
- For manual air-plasma cutting – machines UVPR-120, UVPR-200, UVPR-2001.
- For completing the complexes of automatic cutting portal-type we propose UVPR-200 and UVPR-400.
Only electric supplying and compressed air are needed.
Compact cutting machine MPGA-21 is designed for automatic moving of:
- Gas cutter for metal cutting;
- Or plasma-torch for air-plasma cutting;
- Or torch for MIG/MAG welding in atmosphere of shielding gases.
Mobile 2-coordinate machine MPGA-21 is light automatic complex for cutting or welding according given drafts and using CNC.
For preparation edges of sheets for welding we propose mobile high-speed edge beveling machine MKS-21U and milling edge beveling machine MKF-18R. Using such machines allows rise the productivity, simplify the technological process and minimize labor costs with guaranty of exact correspondence to bevel’s standards.
Firm SELMA provides warranty service and further service backup. All equipment of trade mark “SELMA” is produced in accordance with requirements of management system ISO-9001:2000, which is verified by TUV NORD CERT, and ecological management system ISO 14001:2006.